Saturday, March 29, 2008

Heavy Rotation: Fellas of the Belly (March 28)

A day late, but not a dollar short... It's the new Heavy Rotation... Now with more conflict! So dig in and be merry.

Spleen Latifa:
01. F.Y.P. - Incomplete Crap
02. The Suicide File - Some Mistakes You Never Stop Paying For
03. Buzzkill - House of Bad Touch
04. Jesuseater - Step Inside My Death Ray
05. Various Artists - Deathwish Inc: Fighting Music Vol. 2
06. The Company Band - Sign Here, Here, & Here
07. Trial by Fire - Ringing in the Dawn
08. Once Nothing - First Came the Law
09. Untitled Music Project - Untitled Music Project
10. Ceremony - Scared People EP

The (Really Late*) Hellion:
01. Leatherface - "Minx"
02. Dead Kennedys - "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables"
03. 13 & God - "13 & God"
04. Sixtoo - "Jackals and Vipers in Envy of Man"
05. N.W.A. - "Straight Outta Compton"
06. Fifteen - "Lucky"
07. War from a Harlot's Mouth - Transmetropolitan"
08. The Hope Conspiracy - "Death Knows Your Name"
09. Mice Parade - "Mice Parade"
10. Blood Brothers - "Crimes"

*Sorry I am so late. It was a shitty week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helion...
My Lai is the shit! Sickest US hardcore. I wish they released more stuff. More My Lai, less any band the members went on the play in...

Anonymous said...

oops, i typed that comment on the wrong post... however, on this post... mice parade... mice parade is rad. adam pierce is super talented. dylan group and him are super rad also.

The Hellion said...

I concur, My Lai is the shit. And so is Mice Parade. I'm glad Pierce decided to cut his songs down on the last release. I always thought some of his older stuff had a ton of extra stuff just thrown onto the end, and I'd usually just skip it after awhile.