Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dispatches from Powerviolence: Blues Posts Free EP



If it already hasn't hit your fuckradar, the mighty Blues have posted up six tracks in the form of an EP titled Heavy Sci-Fi ready and willing for you to manhandle and rape it into your music catalogue for free (though there is a donation link as well if you're feeling extra saucy)... I haven't fully sunk my teeth into it yet, but right off the bat I notice much more singing from this vicious beast of a band... not that that's a bad thing at all. But lemme immerse myself in it more before I hastily give some sort of review. Regardless, who doesn't love free shit? Hop on it, gurl... and let the rock fuck you.

Click the album cover below to get shot over to Blues' myspace page where you can download the tracks...


And just for shits, here's a live vid of them playing the song "Aeterna Veritas" from this new stuff...

No comments: