Monday, November 5, 2007

Everyone Say Hello to Our Newest Guilty Party... Bonesaw.



Hey there, Belly Full of Hellions. About me: all you need to know is that I was cool enough to be invited to contribute to this blog by Spleen Latifa and The Hellion, I can write words to form sentences (kinda), and I like heavy music. [Editor Spleen's note: "And her knowledge of all things powerviolence can shred your face off, doucher... eat that, fatboy."]

To get a sense of my tastes, here's my "Heavy Rotation" playlist for the week:

1. The Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works
2. Between The Buried and Me - Colors
3. Animosity - Animal
4. Horse The Band - A Natural Death
5. Cannibal Corpse - Kill
6. The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal
7. The Melvins - (A) Senile Animal
8. Pentagram - First Daze Here
9. Casket Architects - Skull Persuasion
10. Panthers - The Trick

And to match The Hellion's and Spleen Latifa's "even gnar as children" photo, I've posted a pic of me in the 6th grade. I'm wearing the Guns N' Roses shirt, my BFF at the time is in the Metallica tee... proof that I had an appetite for destruction at age 10. [Editor Spleen's note: "Take that, ya gnarfucks."]

1 comment:

The Hellion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.