Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Found You, Asshole: O' Captain! My Captain!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so maybe some of you are a tad disheartened after my last "Found You," where I ended up writing an article right afterwards saying that I was actually getting pissed off at the band I had just pseudo-recommended. Sorry about that. But while wecamewithbrokenteeth put out some dece music, the band itself was comprised of completely unpowerviolence members. Fuck that shit. Those peckerwoods were going to get a piece of my mind!

But I am back with a seriously killer band this time around. Enter O' Captain! My Captain!. These fuckers destroy. I stumbled across them on Last.fm. Have you jerks checked that out yet? Fuck! But seriously, these fellas barely have anything out, so it was a fantastic find. I think they have 2 EPs and that's it. But the few jams that are available are primo. Deliciously brutal deathcore is on the menu from these guys, and we love a bit of the d-core here at the Belly.

Hailing from Pennsylvania, aka the home of sin (I made that up), the boys just want to pummel the rest of the country. Maybe even the world! And they are doing a good job so far. In fact, the songs are chock-full of ripping guitar work, hella vocals, and snake-fighting drum work. With a combo like that, you just cannot go wrong.

So give these bastards a listen. I promise that you will not be let down. Let's just hope they get an album out soon, because I want more, more, more!

Listen to some choons here: Myspace

I can't find any videos from them. Sorry. Let us know if you come across one so we can put it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im Don the old bassist and now new vocalist of OCMC. We are about to release a new album more punishing than the last 2 EP's. We have live video of a new song available to watch on MySpace!

Go Check It Out!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.