Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Recant: wecamewithbrokenteeth Article

You know what? All of you are about to get to see why Belly Full of Hell is so great. We're honest. I just wrote a "Found You, Asshole" for wecamewithbrokenteeth and pseudo-recommended them. I recant. They really aren't that great. I'm leaving up the article because I did technically find them in the manner that we set up for that section, but I don't think they are so hot. You can all decide for yourselves. The more I look at their Myspace, the more these little bastards irritate me. They are all teenagers or some shit, yet they seem to think they know everything about the world of music and all its categorization. If I see one more thing on their site that says "we aren't (enter type of music), get educated," I'm going to flip out. Get educated? How about, get a life, losers? Just because you're jealous that you're still being taught at the district high school level, doesn't mean you need to act like the bee's knees. If you have to keep telling people what type of music you are or aren't, there's a problem. Get over it and go finish your algebra homework. Plus, the pics are trying to make them look all hella, but hella they are not. You want to be classified in the right genre? How about get-over-yourself-core. Does that suit you?

Maybe I should just pull the article. You can tell while reading it that I lost interest halfway through. Meh, then I would have to pull this, and I kind of like this.

No comments: