Monday, November 19, 2007

Dispatches from Powerviolence: Gaza Cancels Tour

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a bummer, but the chaotic destroyers Gaza have officially canceled their tour. According to their Myspace page, a combination of van troubles and an unfortunate death have made it next to impossible for the band to travel and bring the ruckus to a city near you. On the blog outlining all the info, many apologies were stated, and it really sounds like the band feels bad for having to bail. Apparently they are shooting for another tour to start in early spring, so just sit tight.

In the meantime, make sure to listen to I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die, which is seriously a straight-up fantastic album. I can only imagine how much power and insanity would have been brought if I had gotten a chance to see them live. Maybe next time, hombres.

No comments: