Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dispatches from Powerviolence: Apocalypse Hoboken to Release Live DVD



I don't know much about this radtastic DVD coming out, other than that it's apparently the second installment of the new Door2Door series of live punkster show DVDs coming out (the first was Street Brats, I believe)... but the man himself, Cap'n Todd Pot, alerted me of this tasty little gem through a bulletin from his my[but obviously not personally my]space 'brofile. The trailer below is a kinda bland, but it definitely got a little rise in the denim quarters of my attire (and im not talking about this vicious sleeveless jean jacket with the Motorhead patch on the back). Anywho, it (titled "Hopeless & Fucked") looks like it's gonna be packed with that delicious goodness only Hoboken can deliver (more specifically, the entire live set from their reunion show on December 28th, 2006 in Chi-town), so pick that shit up in January, knuckleheads!

photo by Patrick @ msigarmy.com

1 comment:

Patrick / P&S Productions said...

I don't mind that you used my photo of Todd/Apocalypse Hoboken but would you do me the favor of giving me credit?

Patrick - msigarmy.com

http://flickr.com/photos/msig/1402996378/