Thursday, November 8, 2007

Heavy Rotation: The Fellas of the Belly (Nov. 9)

I am sure my partners in crime will have their shit added by tomorrow night, so just chill out, my metal brethren. I don't know if I will have time to enlighten you all tomorrow, and I don't want to leave you hanging.

The Hellion:
1. Isis - In the Absence of Truth
2. Man Man - Six Demon Bag
3. Hot Cross - Fair Trades and Farewells
4. The Black Halos - Alive Without Control
5. Horse the Band - A Natural Death
6. Rose Funeral - Crucify. Kill. Rot.
7. The Sawtooth Grin - Cuddle Monster
8. Give Up the Ghost - We're Down Til We're Underground
9. Maharahj - Repitition
10. Calabrese - The Traveling Vampire Show

Hey... We didn't forget about you... ya whiners!

Spleen Latifa:
1. Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works
2. The Fire The Flood - Truth Seekers
3. Graf Orlock - Destination Time Yesterday
4. Dillinger Four - First Avenue Live
5. Bleeding Kansas - Dead Under Decor
6. Destroyer Destroyer - Littered With Arrows
7. Charles Bronson - Complete Discocrappy
8. Blues - Snakepit
9. Fugazi - The Argument
10. Don The Reader - Don The Reader EP

No comments: