Thursday, November 1, 2007

Found You, Asshole: wecamewithbrokenteeth

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's time for another edition of "Found You, Asshole," so get ready to jive out. This time around we found wecamewithbrokenteeth. To be completely honest, I don't know if they want this shit all spelled out as one word or if they want it separated. I've seen it as both. I'm leaving it like this. If you have a problem with it, too fucking bad. Or if you're in the band and want to fill me in, then do it. Otherwise it stays as is.

WCWBT is all cybergrind about it. It sounds completely electronic, but their Myspace says they have guitars. In fact, it says they have two guitarists. Whatever. You can listen for yourself. It'll be like a game. No prize, you greedy fascist. Just a game for fun. The drums are all definitely programmed though. At any rate, WCWBT offer up some interesting jams, no matter what the hell they decided to use for production. Although I just said they are cybergrind (which they are, even if their Myspace is trying to act like they are some sort of new bad-ass type of death metal, which they aren't), there are some death influences. This isn't the type of cybergrind one might associate with Agoraphobic Nosebleed, who just plain fucking tear shit up, but it's still pretty good. It's a lot more sludgy, but intensely heavy. The vocals are decent, but they won't rip your face off like some other growls. There are also a bunch of little sections that stray away from the brutality and focus on some lighter interlude kind of stuff. It's alright.

WCWBT will not blow you away. This isn't necessarily a "Found You, Asshole" with the next greatest band. I just wanted to point them out as pretty interesting. I like them, but I don't love them. Try them out for yourself. If you like them, good. If you don't, fine. That's cool by me. I'm not here to think for you... or am I?

There aren't any videos that I could find for this band, but I did come across this while searching. I think you'll enjoy it just as much, if not more.



If you want to hear them, go here: WCWBT Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's me and mybestfriend in that video (: