Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Important Moments in Powerviolence: TDTE on The Tony Danza Show



I think I just peed a little while watching this video... "just a widdle piddle", as they say... or some shit... right guys?... guys?

But really, I have to put this up here, cuz something inside me willed it so... This video alone has to be one of the most crowning achievements for gridcore ever, hands down... or at least in the top ten... And the moment in question is The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza making a cameo on the real Tony Danza's crapfest talk show! I really never thought this would happen in our lifetimes, and honestly, I thought the universe would collapse in on itself if the the two titans of Danza were ever to collide... but instead, middle-American housewives and their weak-willed, effeminate husbands rejoiced in cheers, hoots, and hollers from their live studio audience seats. And somewhere deep down in the cockles of my blackened soul, a smile was cracked slightly... It just warms me to hear blue-haired Blanche and Flo from Fargo, North Dakota, holding hands and getting all giddy with themselves over righteous blast beats from hell.... Hail the Danza. Hail the slap.

Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza on The Tony Danza Show:

No comments: