Thursday, May 3, 2007

Featured DVD: ETID - "Shit Happens"



" 'Shit Happens' is appropriately titled, as shit does indeed happen on the road, as is one of the best things about being in a band and how ridiculous touring can be. The DVD follows the band on tour over the last few years, mainly focusing on their latest jaunt out on the Vans Warped Tour.

"Shit Happens" captures the humor of the band, and what I have always appreciated about Every Time I Die; their fuck you, "look how much fun we are having" attitude. After years of controversy, as the band used to be well known for bailing on shows at the last minute, and being assholes to amuse themselves. "Shit Happens" is a entertaining look at the good times of being in a band, at the level of success to allow them to get away with what every kid in a band dreams to attain. The bottom line, if you like ETID, then you will love this DVD." ~ N. Shannon

And for further emphasis, one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life... I'm sorry, this video clip makes me almost piss my with powerviolence every time i see it...

Every Time I Die [DVD Clip] - "Ha Ha"

No comments: