Saturday, May 5, 2007

Get the Fuck Back Together, Idiots: Hot Water Music

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I miss you, HWM. You guys always brought the rock. I miss watching you guys knowing that even though I was completely wasted, you were more wasted. What's the deal? People like me need you in their lives. Remember how you used to say you were breaking up all the time or post a show as your last and then play said show and at the end tell everyone you love this too much so you weren't going to actually break up now? Remember that big ass run-on sentence I just wrote? So what if three of you started The Draft? The Draft sucks. And now poor Chuck's all solo about it, which is fine, but it's just not the same. I cried when I heard about you deciding to end it all. Alright, I exaggerated that, but I was pretty bummed. Breaking up was very unpowerviolence of you, and you can quote me on that.

Just get some beers, pick up your instruments, and start jamming again. I know you want to.

Hot Water Music: Remedy

No comments: